Always 100% Committed
I am always committed to my services and effort in getting my clients the best price, in the shortest amount of time, with the least amount of hassle.
Who I am
As the owner and operator of a successful small business in Barrie for 5 years and an active member of the Barrie community and Simcoe County for over 20 years, I am thrilled to have made the leap from one business world to another and have the opportunity to help my clients navigate their way through the ever changing Real Estate market!
Blending my background in the animal care industry with my proven success in the small business world combines a wealth of knowledge involving hard work, dedication, customer service and years of maintaining close client relationships.
Born and raised into a blue collar family, I’m a workhorse by nature, and pour my heart and soul into every endeavour. I enjoy working hard and I’m not afraid to get my hands dirty. I am constantly challenging myself to work harder and do better, which is why getting into Real Estate was a no brainer for me! Never one to follow the beaten path, I love being creative and thinking outside of the box, which is important in this industry when things are constantly changing and moving at the speed of light!
I love being part of the Sutton Incentive team, an all-Canadian Real Estate company with local roots and a reputation for integrity, dedication and service-all values I incorporate into my own personal business and relationships with clients.
Facts About Me
- My happy place is spending time at home with my husband Steve, our dog Lux and our cats Cheddar and James
- I’m and adventurist by heart and love being outdoors! Hiking through the woods, paddle boarding on Georgain Bay, exploring new trails with my dog, camping, beaches…you name it!
- I’m a diy lover and always have new ideas and projects on the go!
- 2017 Recipient of the Sutton Group Platinum Award in recognition of outstanding excellence, sales and achievements
- I have been an animal lover and advocate my entire life
- It’s important to me to stay involved and help where I can in our local community
You can follow my social media pages for updates on local organizations, charities and events I’m involved with, and make sure to watch for my “Everyone Needs A Home” campaign featuring animals for adoption through various local rescue groups.
If you discover a listing and you wish to learn more or perhaps take a walk-thru, give me a shout and I’ll arrange the details!
I offer a superior marketing program for getting homes sold. I utilize a combination of traditional and cutting-edge resources and tools to help your home receive the exposure it needs to reach today’s buyers, and to get it sold for top dollar!
Web Presence & Social Media
- 99% of buyers will search online before they purchase their home, so having a strong online presence is important
- We want to make sure everyone see’s your virtual tour and knows about your house so they can spread the word
- Video will be featured on my personal website, Sutton’s company websites and realtor.ca
- Also will be shared on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Youtube
Staging Your House
- You may not need a full staging to sell your house, but I will have my professional stager come by to give you suggestions on minor repairs and decorating ideas
- Little things that won’t cost a lot of money but will help attract bigger offers
- Designed to ensure we showcase your home in the best possible light to get you more money
Professional Photographer & Videographer
- We want to make a lasting impression on potential buyers
- My professional photographer take several high-resolution photos of your house after the stager comes through.
- 73% of sellers say they want to work with an agent who offers video.
- In addition to quality photos my professional videographer will also make a stunning video of your house.
Install A Yard Sign
- Its like having me on your front yard waving to everyone as they drive by letting them know your house is for sale
- 1 out of every 2 people that buy, discover their house by a yard sign.
- After the stager comes through I would like to schedule an “agent only” open house for all of the agents in town and in my office
- If your house is perfect for one of their buyers, they will rush out to let them know
- After that I’d like to hold a public open house to attract buyers who are interested in living in the neighbourhood
Customized Property Brochure
- I will design and professionally print a gorgeous full colour property brochure
- It will establish your home as a must have property
Innovative. Respected. 100% Canadian.
Sutton Group was established in 1983 and is a 100% Canadian company that altered the course of an entire industry on the principle that Real Estate was driven by highly personalized relationships between the REALTOR® and their clients. Sutton represents a history of innovation, a future of opportunity and a tradition of leadership. We have over 8,500 entrepreneurial professionals from coast to coast making it the third largest real estate franchise in Canada. Sutton has earned its position as a recognized and respected real estate leader in communities across Canada. Sutton Group Incentive Realty has been one of the top producing offices in Barrie since 1993, and continues to grow and expand. We are a full service brokerage offering residential services in Simcoe County and surrounding areas, as well as offering industrial, commercial and investment sales and leasing. With over 175 registered sales representatives in our office and 6 locations to serve you better why would you choose anyone else?!
What’s Happening & What To Know
You walk into a new construction community and you are immediately overwhelmed with excitement and possibility. You explore the community and everything checks out. The house is exactly what you’ve wanted, the curb appeal is charming, and the smiling salesperson is so...
A MOVING COMPANY CAN BE A CONVENIENCE OR NOT… …Depending on who you hire! Moving companies are one of the most active areas at the Better Business Bureau – They process thousands of complaints each year in regards to overcharging, theft, damage to property, and...
Buying a fixer-upper can be a fantastic investment. Fixer-uppers tend to be much more affordable than houses that aren’t in need of many renovations or repairs. And the money you save should cover whatever repairs and renovations are needed — not to mention that...
Connect With Me!
Office: (705) 739-1300
Mobile: (705) 795-2750
Toll Free: 1-866-871-1151
Fax: (705) 739-1330
241 Minets Point Road, Barrie, Ontario, L4N4C4